South Boston, VA
We have partnered with a school district seeking an Occupational Therapist for a school-based contract role for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year in the South Boston, Virginia area. INTERVIEWS BEING CONDUCTED ASAP. All applicants must be licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) in Virginia, or be eligible to obtain. School-based or pediatric experience is preferred.
Elevation Healthcare is a smaller, privately owned company that is keenly focused on developing long-term relationships with all of our employees as well as the school districts we work with. If you have wondered what contracting in the schools may entail, we would be happy to walk you through the details and answer all of your questions. We are also happy to provide you with contact information to all of our current and past employees so you can get a true idea of what it’s like to work with Elevation Healthcare!
Compensation for these opportunities are lucrative, negotiable and pay significantly more than a traditional position working directly with the school district. Most importantly, these positions are stable contract opportunities as Elevation Healthcare retains over 90% of our contracts on a year-to-year basis.
We encourage all applicants to compare our rates with any and all of our competitors! Full time employees are provided with highly competitive industry compensation, comprehensive medical/dental benefits, matching 401(k), CEU and licensure reimbursement. Please let me know if you or a colleague are interested. If this is not the perfect job opportunity for you, we offer a $500 referral bonus if we hire your referral to a contract!
- Administer diagnostic assessments and evaluations and provide appropriate interventions
- Conduct Student Evaluations
- Cooperate as a team member with administrators, teachers, parents, and other specialists while designing and implementing IEPs
- Engage students with comprehensive use of principles of learning
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Virginia Occupational Therapist License/Certification
- Previous school-based or pediatric experience is preferred
(843) 277 – 2396