We have partnered with a school district seeking a School Psychologist to join their team for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year. All applicants must be a licensed School Psychologists in the state of Maryland and have or be eligible to obtain appropriate certification. This opportunity is available in the Elkton, Maryland area.
Compensation for this position is lucrative, negotiable and pays significantly more than a traditional position working directly with the school district. Most importantly, these positions are stable contract opportunities as Elevation Healthcare retains over 90% of our contracts on a year-to-year basis. Although we can help with short-term opportunities, we are keenly focused on developing long-term relationships with all of our employees as well as the school districts we work with. This is a district we have worked with previously.
We encourage all applicants to compare our rates with any and all of our competitors! Full time employees are provided with extensive medical/dental benefits, matching 401K, CEU and licensure reimbursement. Please let me know if you or a colleague are interested. If this is not the perfect job opportunity for you, we offer a $500 referral bonus if we hire your referral to a contract!
- Administer diagnostic assessments and evaluations and provide appropriate interventions
- Cooperate as a team member with administrators, teachers, parents, and other specialists while designing and implementing IEPs
- Engage students with comprehensive use of principles of learning
- Conduct Student Evaluations
- Masters Degree/Specialist Degree in School Psychology
- Maryland School Psychologist License/Certification
- Previous experience in schools is preferred
(843) 277 – 2396