We have partnered with a school district seeking an Occupational Therapist to join their team for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year. All applicants must be a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) in the state of Maryland and have or be eligible to obtain appropriate certification. School-based or pediatric experience is preferred. This opportunity is available in the Elkton, Maryland area.
Compensation for this position is lucrative, negotiable and pays significantly more than a traditional position working directly with the school district. Most importantly, these positions are stable contract opportunities as Elevation Healthcare retains over 90% of our contracts on a year-to-year basis. Although we can help with short-term opportunities, we are keenly focused on developing long-term relationships with all of our employees as well as the school districts we work with. This is a district we have worked with previously.
We encourage all applicants to compare our rates with any and all of our competitors! Full time employees are provided with extensive medical/dental benefits, matching 401K, CEU and licensure reimbursement. Please let me know if you or a colleague are interested. If this is not the perfect job opportunity for you, we offer a $500 referral bonus if we hire your referral to a contract!
- Administer diagnostic assessments and evaluations and provide appropriate interventions
- Cooperate as a team member with administrators, teachers, parents, and other specialists while designing and implementing IEPs
- Engage students with comprehensive use of principles of learning
- Conduct Student Evaluations
- Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Maryland Occupational Therapist License/Certification
- Previous experience in schools is preferred
(843) 277 – 2396