Hobbs, NM 88240
Salary: $45.00 to $55.00 /hour
We have partnered with a school district seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. All applicants must be a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of New Mexico. This is a full time opportunity is available in the Hobbs, New Mexico area. Interviews being conducted ASAP.
Elevation Healthcare is a smaller, privately owned company that is keenly focused on developing long-term relationships with all of our employees as well as the school districts we work with. If you have wondered what contracting in the schools may entail, we would be happy to walk you through the details and answer all of your questions. We are also happy to provide you with contact information to all of our current and past employees so you can get a true idea of what it’s like to work with Elevation Healthcare!
Compensation for this position is lucrative, negotiable and pays significantly more than a traditional position working directly with the school district. Most importantly, these positions are stable contract opportunities as Elevation Healthcare retains over 90% of our contracts on a year-to-year basis. Although we can help with short-term opportunities, we are keenly focused on developing long-term relationships with all of our employees as well as the school districts we work with.
We encourage all applicants to compare our rates with any and all of our competitors! Full time employees are provided with highly competitive industry compensation, comprehensive medical/dental benefits, matching 401(k), CEU and licensure reimbursement. Please let me know if you or a colleague are interested. If this is not the perfect job opportunity for you, we offer a $500 referral bonus if we hire your referral to a contract!
- Engage students with comprehensive use of principles of learning
- Conduct Student Evaluations
- Cooperate as a team member with administrators, teachers, parents, and other specialists while designing and implementing IEPs
- Administer diagnostic assessments and evaluations and provide appropriate interventions
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology/Communication Disorders
- New Mexico Speech-Language Pathologist License/Certification
- Previous pediatric or school-based experience is preferred
(803) 348 – 8223